Picture this, you have the best product or service around.
You launch it.
Just for it to fall on deaf ears.
A grand total of zero sales notifications.
*cricket sounds intensify*
I have some news for you:
It’s because your copy sucks.
It’s unable to grab attention, communicate your value, and entice them to take action.
But, what if you could…
- Write amazing copy that excites and converts.
- Be able to pitch your service or product to a cold audience and convert.
- Have the ability to land clients on demand and position yourself as an authority, even if you’re really a newbie.
Here’s the deal:
Hi, I’m Colton Randolph.
I’m a copywriter by trade.
I’ve created a copywriting course that can take a complete newbie to a champ, it’s called:
“The Copywriting Cookbook”
Now it’s not for everyone…
This isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme.
You actually have to write.
If you’re willing to learn, and work, you’ll reap the benefits ten fold.
It teaches the definitive principals.
The exact ones you need to write effective copy, in any market.
For example, here’s what Dan, an advertising expert that drives fancy cars had to say about my copy (using the same principals you’d learn inside):
It doesn’t matter if…
- You’re a beginner looking to start writing.
- You’re a novice looking to hone your craft, and win more clients.
- You’re in an entirely different market looking to increase your sales.
Some of the tips inside the course include:
- How to catch your audience’s attention and get them to read every single line (regardless if it’s long-form text, VSL, or webinar).
- The sneaky way top copywriters use their daily life to craft stupid simple marketing angles, daily.
- Why your sales are lackluster now and what to focus on to fix it.
But that’s not it…
You’re not just getting “The Copywriting Cookbook”.
I’m also going to give you…
- How to know your audience so well, you know how often they visit the toilet.
- Creating messaging that aligns perfectly with your audience.
- Crafting your voice in an authentic way you stand out in any market, even the most jaded of markets.
Did I mention I’m big on over delivering, too?
- How to pitch your service so that it doesn’t go straight to the trash bin.
- The key to positioning yourself as an expert to someone you’ve only exchanged a single email with.
- The ultimate way to get your foot in the door as a novice without spending any ad spend.
Is it alright if I over deliver even one more time?
Last, but not least, you’re getting:
“Clients on demand”
- Crafting a client acquisition system that’ll keep your client pipeline damn near broken 24/7.
- The secret to writing effective ads for service-based businesses.
- The perfect amount of emails to send your leads to convert them into clients without annoying them and building rapport.
- The sneaky tactic to close an insane amount of sales calls without coming off as salesy.
I can’t possibly make it any easier for you.
To recap, you’re getting:
- The Copywriting Cookbook, the definitive principals to write effective words that sell in any market.
- Bulletproof Brands, how to understand your audience to the T, and match your messaging perfectly.
- Pitch Perfect, how to close service based deals like clockwork without any paid ads to entirely cold audiences.
- Clients On Demand, utilizing paid advertising and client acquisition systems to make getting clients super easy.
You’ll be getting the Mona Lisa of copywriting training.
Which, will make you a whole lotta’ Franklins.
Anyways, here’s the deal:
“The Copywriting Cookbook” is normally $197.
But, today, you’re getting a killer early bird deal.
I’m going to give it to you for one payment of
It also comes with a 30 day refund guarantee, if you’re not happy for any reason.
All you have to do, is click the button below to get started:
Get The Copywriting Cookbook Today
Frequently asked questions
Who is this designed for?
It’s specifically designed for copywriters, or those that want to get into writing copy.
However, the same principals taught will work for any business. It doesn’t matter if you run a Shopify store or are a fitness coach, effective copy will still improve your bottomline.
What’s the refund guarantee?
It’s a 30 days no questions asked guarantee.
Simply email me at [email protected] if you aren’t satisfied and I’ll refund you.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch. I make the majority of my money doing client work.
This is simply to help out other copywriters taking all my knowledge and putting it into a course.
At best, the catch is you’ll hire me in the future.